Tuesday, February 03, 2009

ape ape je la setan!!!

isk kenapa la malas nk keje ni. 2 tahun keje kat COG, i never woke up dreading work. skrg kat GHSE jadi pulak.

dear Allah,
please make sure that i love you more than the all beautiful things you created. please make sure i remember you above everything else and please give me enough humility to know that i am not the best in everything and i shall strive to do my best all the time.

on doing my best...sila lihat usaha saya yang sehabes baek utk merencatkan pencapaian saya sebagai seorg staff

Boss: Raihana, find me Rose's number
Me: I don't have her number
Boss: Get it for me

...after 3 minutes and 13 seconds

Boss: Raihana, where's the number
Me: Belum ade lagi
Boss: Cepat sikit!!!

wadefakkk la kan?

...after another 2 mins

Boss: Mana number tu?
Me: Belum ade lagi, she's not at her desk
Boss: Macam mana u cari?
Me: I tanya budak2 kat level 10, she's not at her desk and they don't have her number. duk satu level leh jerit2 aje

dalam masa yg sama

BossLaen: Ade la dalam directory. U cari la
Boss: I'm got some other work to do. Nvm, i've gotten Raihana to find it for me
BossLaen: Our website kan ade, itu la you, taknak guna

sudahnya...boss sendiri fuming. Miahaha

and later during lunchtime, when BossLaen is not at her place

Boss: Tadi i suruh u cari Rose's number, u cari tak???
Me: Cari
Me: o~~~~ u tak dgr i talk on the phone ke. we have this thing we call communicator and i just msg them for her information.

padahal...sesungguhnya Allah Maha Mengetahui.

No comments: